Saturday 7 January 2017

Secret Santa

Thanks to Twitter and the lovely Hayley who organised a blogger Secret Santa. It's been years since I've been involved in a secret santa so this was lovely. Hayley used a website to add us all to which automatically drew the names for us all we needed to do was add our "wish list" and address (which only the chosen person could see). It also had a chat section, which was lovely as people left their links so that we could all get to know each other more. 

Anyways to my gift; 

I recieved this lovely little parcel about 2 days before xmas & as I was waiting for presents for other people I opened it early. I was pleasantly surprised... 


I thought it was super cute.

There were sparkly nail varnishes which look amazing.. cant wait to try them out. 
I recieved an eyeshadow palette by Seventeen..I've not been anywhere to use this yet but I had a look and they look really good, not too powdery which gets a thumb up with me. 
And these adorable cheek and lip tints... I tried the lip tint and it was a bit bright for me but I'm having trouble with dry lips at the moment so they are really fair, so I will be trying this again when they are a bit better. 

I really like my secret santa presents. And although it was supposed to be a secret santa I do know my sender, as she wrote her name on the parcel, haha.
 So thank you Fran. Check out Fran's blog here


Love Coco xxxx
 Follow me on; Twitter , FacebookInstagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment