Tuesday 31 January 2017

30 before 30 ... another update.

Back in 2015 I wrote a list of things I wanted to do/achieve by the time I became 30 in 2018. Which scarily is now next year. Ive updated the list once before, back in March 2016, you can read that here. I wanted to update it again as its been a while now & I know things have changed.

So here's the newest update:







Travel:
- [ ] Rome
- [ ] Australia (neighbours set)
- [ ] America (Hollywood)
- [ ] Paris
- [ ] New York

I haven't managed to check any of these off just yet but it is quite possible that Paris will be crossed off by the end of the year as last week D & I went to look at Disneyland Paris as our main holiday this year. Fingers are crossed.



Money;
- [ ] Save money for IVF (£3000+)
- [ ] Save money for emergencies (£1000+)  
- [ ] Be comfortable with monthly income & outgoings

For anyone who read my last update will have noticed that I have now had
to uncheck my 'save money for emergencies' box...
I did have money saved but after spending more than 6months of 2016 unemployed,
I used my savings to survive. I am really planning on having more saved this year.



Love;
- [X] Move in with Dan
- [ ] Love myself more (be more confident & care less about others)
- [ ] Be totally surprised by an amazing romantic gesture/weekend

YAY! finally a positive update. In August last year D moved in.
We'd been spending pretty much every night together so it wasn't a huge change to
how much we saw each other. The main change this brought was that I re homed my two
fluffbags, this was for other reasons as well as D moving in.


Day/Weekend Trips
- [ ] National history museum
- [ ] Night out drinking London 
- [ X ] Cadbury world
- [ ] Walk Pen-Y-Fan
- [ ] Weekend at the beach
-Visit ; [ ] Bristol Zoo, [ X ] Longleat, [ ] West Midlands Safari Park

Cadbury world was checked off previously & last year we went to Longleat..
I enjoyed Longleat, the safari drive through part was possibly my favourite part,
there were loads of monkeys..... I'd like to go again but on a sunnier day.
We did some other interesting things last year that you can 
read about in my A-Z of 2016


Treat myself;
- [ ] Head to Toe spa day
- [ X ] Decent family car
- [ ] Hot air balloon ride
- [ ] Find the perfect little black dress
- [ ] Go to a homesense uk store

Another great cross on my list. I finally got rid of my aeroplane sounding car..
I bought my 11 year old Corsa back in 2014 and it did me good whilst it lasted,
however I really did need a new one not only because of how bad mine
was getting but because of the business too. I wrote a post about buying my new car here.



Work;
- [ X ] Complete the childminding course
- [ ] Set up my own business
- [ ] Be successful (have a good name for myself)

 I finished the childminding course back in November last year.
It was such a relief as I definitely had troubles with the course.
I am now in the process of filling in the 50plus page application form &
creating all the contracts, policies, etc...




General;
- [ ] Read all the books on my bookshelf
- [ ] Take part in a charity run
- [ ] Do something amazing for charity
- [ ] Meet my ideal weight (under 10stone)
- [ ] Meet a blogger/Internet friend

Hmmm... this one obviously isn't going to well..
I've had about 10 more books added to my collection.. I've not even finished one
book this year, my challenge is 12.
I am nowhere near fit enough to do a charity run & am nowhere close to thinking of
something amazing for charity.
I am trying to lose weight, I have lost 4 lb so far, but I still want to enjoy myself
and also that I have so much chocolate from Christmas to eat.
I haven't made any plans to meet anyone yet..




So that's my update complete... Ive crossed off some great things already..
I am disappointed that I spent all my savings but with my plans for the business, I
am hoping that I will be able to save more once its up and running.
I do need to get my arse in gear however to check off more things.
There is only 19 months until I am 30....
*cries uncontrollably*
So if anyone wants to nag me I will appreciate it.....


Love Coco xxxx

Follow me on; Twitter , FacebookInstagram

2 comments:

  1. You've definitely ticked some big ones of the list though! I'm not sure my 30 before 30 is going nearly as well and I only have about 3 months left to accomplish them in! x

    rhymeandribbons.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda,

      Thanks for your comment. I have 6 months until I. 30 & I’m not going to be able to compete all but I’m happy with where it is all going.

      Delete