Friday 8 January 2016

January's Treat Box


Hey,

Something a little different from me again today, originally I was going to use this blog to talk about my childcare business/work & my craft work however something I've learnt from reading many blogs is that the key to a good blog is to talk about what you are passionate about. So today's post is going to be about a monthly subscription box that I have recently subscribed to.

Since September 2014 I had been subscribed to My Little Box, but lately I feel like it's not as exciting and the products feel a bit repetitive so I decided to try TreatBoxUk by Not Shabby Very Chic. I got my first one at Christmas & I really liked it so decided to try it for a few months to see how they pan out.


So the concept of the box is a monthly surprise through the door, the website says;
'Remember those lucky dip bags when you were younger, well these are like those, a complete surprise but even better because they are filled with gorgeous pieces, which could be; Home Accesories, stationary, jewellery, chocolate, fashion accessories..the list is endless'

January's box turned up at my door and I was super excited to see what was in it.....





This months box came with;

Teapigs .... Flavour tea
A little notebook which will definitely come in handy for me as I like writing lists
A 206 diary
Pencils , yet another good one for me with my art
A wax melt which smells lovely
Cute stickers and memo pad
A case with a lovely quote
A magnet (which I may give to my unicorn loving friend)
Quote card














Do you subscribe to any monthly boxes? Do you recommend any? 





Follow me on; Twitter , FacebookInstagram 




No comments:

Post a Comment