Thursday 31 December 2015

A healthier me

Hey,

So as its the new year & pretty much everyone makes resolutions that they barely keep. I'm not making resolutions as such,  I made a list '30 things to do before I'm 30' & said that I'm not making resolutions as such but I plan on getting things crossed off the list.

One of those things is to meet my ideal weight, 10 stone. I'm not doing this for any other reasons than its better for my general health & I want to feel better in my own skin. I wouldn't say I was particularly fat or overweight or that anyone else makes me feel that way I just don't really feel comfortable in most of my clothes lately & I can't really afford a brand new wardrobe full of clothes... However much I would love that shopping trip..haha.

So to meet this aim of becoming my ideal weight I will following the weight watchers points like I done earlier on in the year & cutting out fizzy drinks, with the exception of lemonade when I go to restaurants.... I rarely drunk fizzy drinks any ways however lately I've been drinking a lot of Coca Cola so that will be stopping.

I have also vowed to not buy any chocolate or sweets in January. Mainly to lose weight but also because I have enough chocolate and sweets at home and at D's house. I will limit myself to what I do eat but once it's gone I won't be buying more during January.

I'm not sure if I will post a weekly update of my weight loss, part of me wants to as I feel it will add pressure to me to keep on track but on the other hand I feel like it's too much pressure for me to blog & I don't want that sort of pressure when I'm hopefully returning to work, so it may be a monthly update of my process instead. We will just go with the flow for now. So wish me luck & give me encouragement to lose the weight I've put on in the last year.

Love Coco,




🎆P.S HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎆

Follow me on; Twitter , Facebook, Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment