Thursday 24 December 2015

30 things to do before I'm 30

Hey,

So with the new year fast approaching its the time when people think about what this resolutions are going to be, I usually make a few but never fully complete them, so this year I thought I would do something different & create a list of things I want to do before I'm 30 years old, which will be August 2018. I will update regularly.... Say every 3 months?? I'll post this list with checks or updates to let you all know how I'm getting on.


Here's the list;

Travel:
- [ ] Rome
- [ ] Australia (neighbours set)
- [ ] America (Hollywood)
- [ ] Paris
- [ ] New York

Money;
- [ ] Save money for IVF (£3000+)
- [ ] Save money for emergencies (£1000+)
- [ ] Be comfortable with monthly income & outgoings

Love;
- [ ] Move in with Dan
- [ ] Love myself more (be more confident & care less about others)
- [ ] Be totally surprised by an amazing romantic gesture/weekend


Day/Weekend Trips
- [ ] National history museum
- [ ] Night out drinking London
- [ ] Cadbury world
- [ ] Walk Pen-Y-Fan
- [ ] Weekend at the beach- Tenby
- [ ] Visit ; Bristol Zoo, Longleat, West Midlands Safari Park


Treat myself;
- [ ] Head to Toe spa day
- [ ] Decent family car
- [ ] Hot air balloon ride
- [ ] Find the perfect little black dress
- [ ] Go to a homesense uk store


Work;
- [ ] Complete the childminding course
- [ ] Set up my own business
- [ ] Be successful (have a good name for myself)


General;
- [ ] Read all the books on my bookshelf
- [ ] Take part in a charity run
- [ ] Do something amazing for charity
- [ ] Meet my ideal weight (under 10stone)
- [ ] Meet a blogger/internet friend




Do you have any resolutions in mind or things you want to achieve in the next few years? Let me know. 

Love Coco, 




No comments:

Post a Comment