Monday 28 March 2016

Lan Lloft Blogger Event

Hey,

You never guess who little ole me got up to recently... I went on my own to my first ever blogger event. For anyone who knows me this is a massive thing for me to do as I am a total panicky poo & absolutely hate going anywhere on my own but I am super glad I did.



The place; Lan Lloft



Who are they;

A woman's clothing boutique based in Cardiff, in the old Library, Yr Hen Lyrfgell. They stock brands such as Wolf & Whistle, Poppy Lux, Ichi, Dr Denim & Sugar Hill. The store is open 9-5 & also have stores in Lampeter & Machynlleth.


The event;

So I got invited to the blogger event to see the store, the clothes, eat pick & mix (which I couldn't eat ...Damn toothache) , meet other bloggers & they also run a competition. The store is super cute, I love the layout, the colourful items from dresses, tops, bags, shoes & jewellery. I was in heaven. I really enjoyed the event, Beth (the manager) was absolutely lovely & very helpful. And her Saturday girl Meg was just as lovely. It was nice to see what outfits the other girls picked out to try on for the competition.. I spotted a lot of outfits/pieces that I hope to go back for once payday hits. I would definitely recommend a trip in here if you're in the Cardiff area & are looking for somewhere away from the usual places.


My favourite piece was this shirt & I love it teamed with the dungaree dress. ❤️






I'm so glad I plucked up the courage to go on my own & thank you to Beth & the other bloggers for making me feel welcome.


Have you been to any blogging events? Any tips to make it more comfortable?





Follow me on; Twitter , FacebookInstagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment