So back in December I decided to write a list, call it a bucket list if you may, of 30 things I want to achieve or do before I'm 30 years old. Well with me being 28 in August I need to get a move on. As I said in the first post I would update every 3 months in hope that would make me more inclined to complete more of these achievements or tasks if you may.
So here is my first update;
- [ ] Rome
- [ ] Australia (neighbours set)
- [ ] America (Hollywood)
- [ ] Paris
- [ ] New York
I am yet to go on holiday or even book one yet however D & I do want
to go somewhere nice on holidays this year as Magaluf last year made
us both feel a bit too old for the whole drinking holidays now.
- [ ] Save money for IVF (£3000+)
- [ X] Save money for emergencies (£1000+)
- [ ] Be comfortable with monthly income & outgoings
Thankfully I have been fortunate to receive some money off my grandparents
& from this money I have managed to put some aside to save & also
treated myself to some new clothes & an Olympus Pen Camera.
Also due to starting a new job my monthly income & outcome is suffering,
I'm finding it difficult at the moment as the job pays well but there aren't enough hours
so this is still an ongoing situation. Boo!
- [ ] Move in with Dan
- [ ] Love myself more (be more confident & care less about others)
- [ ] Be totally surprised by an amazing romantic gesture/weekend
No update here, D & I have chatted more about the moving in together but
we both want to be earning more & with her progressing in work
we are unsure if she will have to move stores & obviously until we are sure
of what is happening there we can't make too many plans.
I am getting a little more confident but I'm not happy enough
with this progress yet to change it.
- [ ] National history museum
- [ ] Night out drinking London
- [ X] Cadbury world
- [ ] Walk Pen-Y-Fan
- [ ] Weekend at the beach
- [ ] Visit ; Bristol Zoo, Longleat, West Midlands Safari Park
Cadbury world was amazing!!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who
loves chocolate. It was great to learn more about John Cadbury,
& also to see how it's all produced & packaged. Yum!!
D & I have been trying out new things such as trampoline park,
Science park & others so hopefully we get around to the rest of the list here.
- [ ] Head to Toe spa day
- [ ] Decent family car
- [ ] Hot air balloon ride
- [ ] Find the perfect little black dress
- [ ] Go to a homesense uk store
No update here unfortunately however I'm hoping to go to the Homesense store soon.
- [ ] Complete the childminding course
- [ ] Set up my own business
- [ ] Be successful (have a good name for myself)
Again no update... Eeek. I definitely need to get a move on with the course,
I'm going to borrow D's laptop and get my backside in gear.
- [ ] Read all the books on my bookshelf
- [ ] Take part in a charity run
- [ ] Do something amazing for charity
- [ ] Meet my ideal weight (under 10stone)
- [ ] Meet a blogger/internet friend
Ugh.... So I'm starting to realise I'm not doing very well with my list.
I'm slowly getting through my reading, I'm currently reading the Harry Potter books,
as D & I are off to see the play The Cursed Child in October,
I have no bought any books in a while so I'm doing good at that so my bookcase isn't
growing which is a bonus. Haha.
I seriously need to get my butt in gear to lose the weight,
as my aunts wedding is in less than 3 months & I have a bridesmaid dress to fit in.