Thursday 2 June 2016

I have been soooo busy...

Hey,

I have been so busy lately. I've had stuff to deal with & sort out since my Grandfather died, I've had D's birthday, my aunties wedding as well as trying to complete work for my childminding course & stuff for the job centre.  I feel like it's never ending. Luckily I get a bit of a rest as my grandmother has gone to Coventry to stay with her sister for 2 weeks so that's one less thing I have to deal with each day.



I want to blog about all that's been happening , including the job hunting things. I will get around to it, I just need am evening to type it all up & schedule it in. I should get a hours tomorrow evening in between getting ready to go to the Stereophonics concert D & I have tickets for on Saturday.

This is all for me for now as I have washing to hang on the line & recycling to put away.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.


Follow me on; Twitter , FacebookInstagram 
Snapchat; Chloeliz19



2 comments:

  1. Hopefully June will be a teensy bit less hectic! I've been job hunting this month too and it seems absolutely never ending. Hopefully both of us will find something good asap.

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's been a bit crazy so far, I've barely managed to get anything I wanted to do done yet, the job searching & child,I ring course is taking up a lot of my time. Have you applied for anything recently?

      Delete