Tuesday 13 December 2016

Elf On The Shelf

Even though there are no children, well no real children, in my house both myself & Dan are pretty much big kids when it comes to certain things. So I thought I'd join in on the Elf On The Shelf shenanigans. I bought my cute little elf from Matalan & started planning.


I thought I would share each weeks "adventures" on here as an extra post. (However this is the only one I've got done this week due to me starting work & not handling it very well) 





So thats what Blobkins (as with true Elf On The Shelf tradition D had to name him) got up to in his first week with us. I have only missed one day so far which I think is pretty impressive especially as we both go to bed at the same time & D is usually up before me. I'm only in practice until we have children of our own so yeah.

What do you think about Elf On The Shelf..?
Do you partake in the new tradition?
Comment below. 

Love Coco xxx

Follow me on; Twitter , FacebookInstagram 
Snapchat; Chloeliz19

No comments:

Post a Comment