Saturday 12 November 2016

Am I over my writers block????

Hey,

Well I'm back. I'm hoping for the long haul but we shall see. It's been just over a year since I started this blog & I think I managed about 31 posts. This is okay for someone just starting out, IMO. However I am not happy with this. I want to do better. I want to be better! Not just at blogging but at life.



This year I started on the process to setting up my own childminding business. I attended the briefing session & bought the course back in the summer 2015, however I didn't start it until January this year. Along with losing my new nanny job, my grandfather & quite a bit of my savings to help me pay the bills, I found making time for the course & motivation to actually sit down to do it very difficult. This week I completed all parts & it got sent off to be I.V.'d & I should be getting the certificate in the next few weeks.

Now that the course is complete I move forward with completing the application form to be registered, which is 50+ pages & needs evidence & other forms filled out to go with it. As well as that I have a few courses to refresh & many more forms to fill in. The sooner they are all done the better. I managed to fill in 20 pages today but have a list of about 20 things to do to complete those sections. I'm hoping to get the form all completed and sent off by the end of this month.

I'm not only having to do this for the business but I also have to complete 35 hours job related activity for the job centre to ensure I get my money. Ive been out of work since April & although I do want a job I am finding it very difficult to do that & the stuff for the business. This year has been a tough year with family life & work life & I cannot wait for this year to be over.

However saying that this year I have made some lovely memories. There's been my Aunties Wedding, D moved in, We went on our first holiday alone, & my Father got married. There will be more on these in other posts. I plan on making better use of my time from now on so hopefully you'll be seeing more from CocoChatter.


Follow me on; Twitter , FacebookInstagram 
Snapchat; Chloeliz19

No comments:

Post a Comment