Thursday 7 April 2016

Day trip; Port Eynon

Hey,


So back a couple of weeks ago D & I went for a drive to Swansea to spend a day on the beach. Swansea has so many beaches so we set off with no set plan or place in mind.



  We just drove until we seen somewhere we fancied, as I've only ever been on one beach in Swansea D was in charge or choosing. As soon as she saw the sign for Port Eynon she decided that's where we would go, as she'd been there before, sharing stories about times at the beach with her family.





 The weather wasn't exactly great beach weather but it was still nice to have a wander, talk & practice with my new camera. It is definitely somewhere I will visit again, especially when the weather gets better.



   





Have you been to any great beaches?

Follow me on; Twitter , FacebookInstagram 



1 comment: