So if you're on Facebook, if you're not then you so have to comment below because that's just insane, you probably will have seen people posting these tags saying things similar to;
'WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your kid/kids these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say.'
Well some made me laugh so I decided to try it out on D & change it up a little...it was quite fun & I recommend people to do it, either with partners or with your kids. Here's D's answers.......
1. What is something your girlfriend always says to you?
I love you.
2. What makes her happy?
Me being happy.
3. What makes her sad?
When we are not together.
4. How does your girlfriend make you laugh?
Stupid things; saying silly things, talking in silly voices
5. What was your girlfriend like as a child?
Grown up (old before her years)
6. How old is your girlfriend? (funnier when kids answer but a good test to see if your partner knows)
7. How tall is your girlfriend?
8. What is her favourite thing to do?
Have sex .... Don't care as long as I'm with you.
9. What does she do when you're not around?
Read, clean the house, catch up on the soaps.
10. If your girlfriend becomes famous, what will it be for?
Being a supernanny - new Jo Brand, no wait that's the comedian.... Jo Frost I meant!
11. What is your girlfriend really good at?
12. What is your girlfriend not very good at?
Singing....... (Queue a gasp from myself) nah I'm joking because I knew you'd react like that....
Driving !!!!!! Shit at directions.
13. What does your girlfriend do for a job?
Look after the children, educate them, teach them to be good people,teach them manners.
14.What is your girlfriends favorite food?
15.What makes you proud of her?
For becoming a really lovely independent person who could of been a tear away, an uncaring person.
16. If your girlfriend were a character, who would she be?
The BFG.... Even though you lived with nasty people you was still nice.
17. What do you and your girlfriend do together?
18. How are you and your girlfriend the same?
We both like silly things
19. How are you and your girlfriend different?
I'm not very emotional but Chloe is.
20. How do you know she loves you?
Cause she tells me every day.
21. What does your girlfriend like most about you?
22. Where is her favourite place to go?
So there were so funny answers in there, & some lovely ones too. D pretty much got them all right apart from my favourite place as such, I do like to go to Hollywood bowl when we go out, it's always our fail safe but I would say my all time favourite place is at my grandparents because it has so many great memories for me. I ,say elaborate more on these answers in my next blog post. But for now I shall leave it… Let me know if you try it out on anyone & what funny answers you get or see.